- Gold tops $1,300 for highest finish in a month, as U.S. stock market drops on trade tensions MarketWatch
- Gold Dips Under $1300 as Dollar Rebounds on China News Investing.com
- Gold eyes best day in 3-months as China hits back over US tariffs CNBC
- Gold Prices Skyrocket As Investors Seek Safe Haven-Assets Amidst China Tariff Business Times
- Gold Prices Dips Below $1,300 Level Despite Escalating Trade Tensions Yahoo Finance
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.