- Gold Rises, Stays Solidy Above $1300 Level on Recession Talk Investing.com
- Gold on track to score its highest finish in a month as global market jitters persist MarketWatch
- Gold edges lower as equities, US bonds yields gain CNBC
- Gold Prices Rise to 1-Month Highs as Global Growth Worries Spur Safe-Haven Demand Investing.com UK
- Gold Prices Start 4th Week of Gains as US Yield Curve Inversion Signals Recession | Gold News BullionVault
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.